Άβαταρ μέλους
Spock
Fleet Admiral
ΔημοσιεύσειςCOLON 422
ΕγγραφήCOLON 27 Αύγ 2013, 16:15
ΤοποθεσίαCOLON Θεσσαλονίκη

The Drumhead - 4η σεζόν

Δημοσίευση από Spock »

Εξαιρετικό επεισόδιο και πάντα επίκαιρο. Αφήνω τους διαλόγους και τις ατάκες του επεισοδίου που συνοψίζουν όλο το νόημά του να πουν από μόνα τους το γιατί:
"Sir, the Federation does have enemies! We must seek them out!"
"Oh, yes. That's how it starts. But the road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think. Something is wrong here, Mr. Worf; I don't like what we have become!"

"'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom...and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."

"We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. And then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"I think, after yesterday, people will not be so ready to trust her."
"Maybe. But she or someone like her will always be with us, waiting for the right climate in which to flourish--spreading fear in the name of righteousness."
"That is the exploration that awaits you. Not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities... of existence." - Q to Picard, All good things...
karatasiospa
ΔημοσιεύσειςCOLON 298
ΕγγραφήCOLON 28 Αύγ 2013, 21:41
ΤοποθεσίαCOLON Thessaloniki, Greece

Re: The Drumhead - 4η σεζόν

Δημοσίευση από karatasiospa »

και να μην ξεχνάμε τις εξαιρετικές ερμηνείες όχι μόνο του Patrick Stewart αλλά και της Jean Simmons που έπαιξε την admiral Satie
Nova
ΔημοσιεύσειςCOLON 85
ΕγγραφήCOLON 29 Αύγ 2013, 10:29

Re: The Drumhead - 4η σεζόν

Δημοσίευση από Nova »

Πριν από χρόνια είχα διαβάσει κάτι παρόμοιο στην Πανούκλα του Καμύ. Δεν ήταν γραμμένο τόσο συμπυκνωμένα, αλλά το νόημα ήταν αυτό:

'Η πανούκλα είναι μέσα μας. Κάποιοι το ξεχνάνε, άλλοι την κάνουν τρόπο ζωής. Υπάρχουν και εκείνοι που προσπαθούν να το θυμούνται πάντα.'

Λίγο απαισιόδοξο, αλλά νομίζω πως πρέπει να θυμόμαστε πάντα πως είμαστε ικανοί για τα καλύτερα και τα χειρότερα ταυτόχρονα.
"Got it all wrong, Holy Man.
I absolutely believe in God.
And I absolutely hate the fucker."
-Riddick, Pitch Black
BUTTON_POST_REPLY